Learning to drink from a straw is an important developmental milestone for every child. It helps develop lip rounding and promotes speech development. The 3-Phase Developmental Drinking System teaches toddlers to drink from an open cup and safely learn to use a straw.
- Designed by an American Speech-Language Pathologist and Feeding Specialist
- Straw curvature promotes lip and jaw closure for safe sipping
- Sensory bumps provide tactile awareness to activate lip rounding
- Promotes speech development
- Mini size for mini mouth and hands
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Weighted base provide topple resistance
- Cup portion size: 4oz
- For 12 months+
Developmental Drinking System
1. Open Cup - Activates lip closure & tongue elevation. Interior angle provides even flow for a safe drinking position.
2. Beginner Training Straw - Sensory bumps keep toddler's lips stable, while the curvature and shorter length promote safe and successful straw drinking.
3. Advanced Training Straw - Your toddler has developed the skills to drink from the more traditional straight and smooth straw.
About EZPZ Silicone
- FDA Grade high quality silicone
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing teeth
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot liquids
- Bendable and flexible, and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate
- Prevents growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Non-slip grip
- Free of BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead