Build fun and imaginative bots with Future Coders Cube Stackers! With each level of bot building, you will learn the precoding skills of logical thinking, problem solving and sequencing, as you move up in levels to build more complicated bots !
- Stack cool cubes to make creatures !
- Challenge cards mimic computer programs with algorithms for building
- Use the cards to make 12 robotic creatures, or have fun creating your own!
- For age 4+
2.Future Coders Bunny Trails
With Future Coders Bunny Trails, you learn how to "Program" bunny's trail to the carrot patch as you solve each challenge card. When helping Bunny find a path through the garden, you take a problem and break it down into simple steps, as if telling a story. You problem-solve by looking for logical solutions, all while using thoughtful planning to avoid obstacles and get Bunny to the carrot! It's a fun, exciting way to learn thinking skills while having fun !
- Using logical skills, you can program a path by placing direction tiles on the board, to create a line from start to end, while avoiding other dangers in the garden
- The level cards are numbered, so each level gets harder
- Follow those challenges or have fun creating your own!